Terms & Conditions
1. The intention of these Terms and Conditions is to clearly state your rights and responsibilities as a member of Annie Sprinkle Movies (you) and the rights and responsibilities of Annie Sprinkle Movies (ASM).
2. You must read and agree to these terms and conditions before you can enroll in a class or membership at ASM. Please read them carefully. By enrolling in a membership, you become a member of ASM (member) and agree to be bound by this Agreement (Agreement). This Agreement is subject to change by ASM, at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to each Student.
3. Enrollment involves a $19.95 charge for one month full membership, recurring at $19.95.
The charges are recurring, rolling over automatically each month. The member is responsible for paying the charges. Full membership includes access to all movies.
4. Unless and until this agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, the member hereby authorizes ASM’s billing service, CCBill, to charge member’s credit card (or other approved way of payment) to pay for the cost of membership. Payment for a monthly full membership may be made by automatic credit card/debit card. At the end of each month, if a member does not cancel their membership, it will be automatically renewed for another month.
5. Enrollment to ASM may be terminated at any time and without cause, by either ASM or the member. Members are liable for charges incurred until they terminate their membership.
How to Cancel Membership:
You can cancel your membership by contacting our billing service, CCBill, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year:
On the web:
6. Access to ASM movies and memberships is through a combination of an username and a password. Each member must keep their password strictly confidential. Remember your password. For security reasons, ASM will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to ASM movies or memberships is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
7. The material on the ASM website is for the education of members only. Any other use is prohibited. Members may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any images or video clips (or parts thereof) obtained from the ASM website.
8. Except for public domain material, all material displayed on the ASM website is copyrighted and licensed and may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of ASM.
9. The member hereby swears and affirms under oath, warrants and represents that the member is at least 18 years of age (21 in some jurisdictions) and has the legal capacity to enter into agreements of this nature. ASM makes no representation or warranty that the content published herein complies with the local laws of your jurisdiction. You are solely responsible for knowing and understanding your local laws concerning standards of content legality for the purposes of obscenity laws. You further represent that you understand that the nature of the content published herein contains sexually explicit materials, and that you choose to view the content on the ASM website and that this choice is a voluntary and knowing one. Do not subscribe to ASM if you find sexually explicit material offensive or vexing or if you cannot fully agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
10. Any liability of ASM including without limitation any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause or action, shall be strictly limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the member to ASM for the preceding 12 months. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
11. Limitations of liability: Under no circumstances shall ASM be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages (even if ASM has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from any aspect of your use of the ASM website, whether the damages arise from use or misuse of the ASM website, from inability to use the ASM website, or the interruption, suspension, modification, alteration, or temporary termination of the ASM website. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or products received through or advertised in connection with ASM. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
12. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold ASM, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of ASM in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.” Should any claim arise, the Student agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of California. Member further agrees to mediation as the means of settling any and all disputes that arise.
13. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the member and ASM regarding the use of the ASM website, and supersedes all prior written and oral understandings and writings, and may only be amended upon notice by ASM to members. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the provisions of this Agreement shall survive its terminations.
What this Policy Covers
This policy covers how ASM treats personal information that ASM collects and receives, including information related to your past use of ASM’s products and services.
1. ASM receives your personal information, such as name, address, etc., when you enroll as a member at ASM (in a membership) and when you purchase other products from us.
2. Like all websites, ASM automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address and your cookie information.
3. ASM does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
* As required law.
4. ASM may set and access ASM cookies on your computer. These cookies are used solely to identify your current session when you sign in with your user name and password, allowing you access to ASM’s secured content.
5. When you enroll in or purchase a product from PY, you can chose to receive informational and educational e-mails and newsletters. At any time, you have the option to opt out of these communications.
6. While you are enrolled in ASM in a membership, we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to ASM’s service, such as critical service announcements and administrative messages that are considered part of your ASM account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
7. We limit access to personal information about you to our employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
8. ASM may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your ASM account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact us by email at: email@example.com.